Saturday, June 14, 2008

These photos CRACK me up







I have to stop looking back on old photos. I did these photos probably about 4 years ago. We used to have this program on our computer where you could take someones face and put it on someone elses body. So I messed around with the kids faces and these is what I came up with. There were heaps of others with mine and Darrens faces but they were toooo funny to show anyone. All deleted now. I can't believe I kept these on the computer. I just did them for a bit of a laugh. Must of been bored i guess. I like the one of Tyson with the boys. CRACKS me up.

Gee, I think I've gone blogging mad today. Three posts in the one day. WOW. I've just finished work at the restaurant and can't sleep. Every ones in bed, can hear someone snoring. Not sure if it's Daz or the dog. They sound alike. Well, have been sorting through my photos on the computer, putting them into different files, deleting ones I don't need and burning some onto discs. I think this job will take until the end of the year. Didn't realise I had sooo many on here. Thats why i've blogged three times. I keep on finding these photos and saying oh isn't that cute or must blog that one. I promise no more until at least tomorrow. I probably should try and get some sleep. Gotta get up for footy in the morning. Tysons doing Auskick. Thats not until 10am, so I get a sleep in. YAY! Darrens getting up at 3am to go to work so i'll be awake then too. He always has to wake me just to give me a kiss and say goodbye. It's kinda nice, but sometimes would prefer he just left me sleeping. Bust day tomorrow, have to clean the whole house as i've got Mum coming to stay for the week as well as Donnas coming to stay with me too. Whoo hoo. Darren's off to Clare to work for the week so Mums helping out with looking after the kids while I work, and Dons just coming cause she can. Got the washing to do plus have to work at the restaurant again tomorrow night. Busy,busy,busy. I do like to be busy ya know. Anyway it's time for bed. Nighty night everyone. Sweet dreams.

Love Tan. Zzzzz







1 comment:

Unknown said...

The photo's of Tys are great Tan....He is soooo cute (opps he probably wouldn't like me saying that now that he's almost 9). As for the letters, you know you can talk me into ALMOST anything!
Xx