Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another morning at Auskick






I didn't get my sleep in this morning but I did get some house work done before heading off to watch Tys play footy. He asked me during the week if I could take some photos of him playing footy so I could blog him. Thought it was funny how he wanted to be blogged. They seem to get a kick out of seeing themselves on the computer. He mainly wanted these photos put on so Nanna & Grandpa could see them. Don't think he realises that anyone can look at them. Well it's not every day he asks me to take his photo, actually i don't think hes ever asked me to take his photo.

Anyway, better go hang out the next load of washing.

Bye








1 comment:

Sandie said...

Dearest Tan,

Well what can I say but......
just loving these blogs. Well done - 3 in one day - FANTASTIC!!
Yes you do have to make the most of when they say they want photos - it doesn't happen often enough.
Say 'hi' to Don when she's here for me.
May even catch up somewhere???
Keep on blogging girl.
luv me xxooxx