Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Kids = Happy Parents

This photo was taken about a week before Christmas last year. I remember we had about 4 hrs to waste before Darren had to be at an appointment, so we took the kids to the 'Beach House'. (That's it in the background) What better place for the kids to waste time at. I'm sure they would prefer this to shopping any day. Even Taylah. They had an absolute ball. This is such a fun place to take the kids. Much better than them, including Darren, nagging at me because they are sick of being dragged all over shopping malls. At least here everyone was HAPPY. We all went for a quick run on the beach before we headed off. Wish I took more photos on this day. They were so excited to be running on the beach that I only managed to stop them for this one. I guess I'm Lucky it turned out then. Tyson was funny when he said he didn't know they had beaches like this in the city. Maybe it was a mistake taking them there, as now I'll never get anyone to come shopping with me.
I just LOVE how they look so happy.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you Tan....It is a great place to take the kids and after you have finished at the Beach House (if you can actally drag them away) you just take them down to the Beach how cool is that!
Xx