Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mmmm Jelly




LOVE these photos of Tay. Even though I took them about a year ago I still love to look at them. I had just taken a heap of photos of her, and was about to pack the camera away. She looked sooo gorgeous eating her jelly that I thought I'd snap a few more shots. I like how in the first shot she was totally unaware that I took it, then she spots me, and then screws her nose up at me. I'm sure she was thinking, 'not again'.

She's not safe anywhere when the cameras out!









2 comments:

Sandie said...

Well Tan these photos are just beautiful.
I LOVE your blog. You know that it inspired me to get my own up & going. Thank you for that as I just love blogging!!
I thank you also for bringing me into the world of scrapbooking & are grateful for all that you teach.
You are fabulous!!
luv me xxooxx

Sandie said...

Hi Tan,
Hope that you are enjoying the long weekend but then I realised that every week has a long weekend for you!! Yeah!
Mmmmm jelly - great but come on girl - you can do it - add some more!!! hee hee
That's me - just having some fun with ya.
Bye for now & awaiting the next installment.
luv me xxooxx